Let me start with a big THANK YOU to rObrak author of Blog-iT rob ♥ for honoring me this award.
The purpose of this award is:
• As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
• To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
The rules are:
• Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
• Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
• Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
• Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
• Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
Now to answer the question, why I blog... Well, my mother was a phenomenal cook. Yeah I know everyone says that about their mom however strangers would say that of her. Oh yeah, how would a stranger know about her cooking? She fed everyone and anyone. She was kind, soft spoken, and very fun loving. She thought it the most important that her family was fed and taught well. She dedicated her life to us. My siblings and I love to cook, were inspired and raised to be that way. Everything in life is better with food... just ask the teenagers I raised over the years. There wasn't anything we couldn't work out over a nice hot meal.
While I may not compare to the generations of cooks before me, I blog to share my love for cooking, and eating, with the world. I hope that friends and visitors find my blog helpful, fun, and inspiring.
I am passing this award on to Mary at My New 30, Rose at All About Cakes, Kim at Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet, and Martha at Stir, Laugh, Repeat. I hope they do awards 'cause I know they have as much fun blogging as I do!
Are you hungry?