Short cut recipes can truly be a lifesaver for moms let me tell you. This short cut sticky bun recipe comes directly from the Pillsbury website and I can tell you it's well work baking. Using what I had in the panrty and fridge, I baked this one many times without a flop! When the boys were in school, recipes like this made it very easy for me to serve a special treat or dessert with #SundaySupper.
Pillsbury Caramel Sticky Buns
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or other nuts
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. place 1/4 cup butter in ungreased 8-inch round pan and heat in oven until butter is melted. Once melted, carefully remove pan, stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Sprinkle with pecans or other nuts. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter in small bowl. In another small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Open and separate dough into 10 biscuits. Dip biscuits into melted butter and coat all sides then dip into sugar mixture. Be sure they are coated well. Arrange biscuits, sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Using pot holders turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate. Let pan remain 1 minute so caramel can drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.